Saturday, December 20, 2008

Poetry Update - acceptances

Here is my recent personal poetry news concerning recent acceptances and publications.

I had a couple rejections and one submission sent back with the editor stating he is reformating his magazine and going a new direction. I also had one poem accepted then pulled back a day later which I guess sometimes happens...oh well. Keep writing, submitting, and reading!

Three acceptances since my last note.

First, The Pedestal Magazine let me know that they will be using my poem "Finger Print" in their forthcoming December 2008 issue due to drop any day. My thanks to this month's poetry editor Arlene Ang and the Editor In Chief John Amen for the acceptance and for working with me to get me into their fine magazine. I am really excited about getting published in TPM and this poem publication also comes along with the pretty sweet cash payment, always a good thing huh!

Next, Hanging Moss Journal has accepted two of my poems for their next issue. I am a big fan of the editor Steve Meador so big time appreciation to you Steve for these acceptances. Steve's latest book "Throwing Percy From The Cherry Tree" has been nominated for a National Book Award and The Pulitzer Prize for poetry. Great stuff, I recommend everyone to pick up a copy of this book right away. It would make a great Christmas gift!

Finally, I am honored to be included in the forthcoming Issue #1 of Gutter Eloquence Magazine due to be published before January 5, 2009. The editor, Jack T. Marlowe, was kind enough to allow a slight re-write on my poem "The Greatest Fear" to get it to an acceptable level for their likes. I definitely appreciate you working with me on this Jack, thanks and I am excited about your new magazine's debut issue! Congrats!

Yellow Mama #11 dropped the other day with my poem "High Enough To Die" on board. Click the link to go and check it out. Thanks a lot Cindy for the publication. I really enjoy reading your magazine!

Happy holidays to you all. Thanks for reading today!

Peace and love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://wyzixumemi.uvoweb.net/jycaqy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life